Wednesday, November 24, 2010

BossDeath

Can't kill me if I stay in the busiest areas of the city, now, can you? Spent all afternoon near the municipal courthouse. Lunch at the sandwich shop across the street. The one filled with lawyers. And now I'm in one the busiest bars in all of town.

Fuck you if you think you'll catch me. I know this city like the back of my hands. I've lived here for over 20 years. By the time you figure out where I am? I'll be long gone and safely out of your reach.

Go tell It that. Go tell It that Amelia Clark is not giving up.

And go suck on that, Agents.

"Mamoritakatta no wa
Shizukana asu to
Kaasan ga tsukuru
Attakai SOUP

Sougen de naiteta koro
Motteta hazu no kokoro
Daiji datta mono ga nidoto
Mou kaeranainara"

3 comments:

  1. Stay safe it's outside my place right now. I'm frustrating it to no end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sayonara, baby. Almost time to hit the rails.

    Waiting it out. Waiting the chaos out.

    ...Hope I'll come home one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the spirit, just be wary of labyrinths, they're popping up in the last few hours.

    ReplyDelete