Thursday, September 30, 2010

Coolant

Woke up freezing cold when it was 80 in the house. Closed the door before sleeping, but it was wide open this morning. Alarm was set last night, wasn't on this morning. Maybe I dreamed that I set it. Weirder things have happened.

No movement next door. Tail-end of the week. I'm not surprised. Probably gonna be more people over on Saturday, checking out the house. My neighbor was a nice guy, kind of quiet. He was from Germany or Austria, had a real heavy accent. Stopped over on his first day in the neighborhood just to say hello. Used to see him in his backyard puttering around in the garden.

Cripes, I miss that old guy. He'd probably get a kick out of the story of It. He liked horror movies and scary stories.

1 comment:

  1. There is no need to be afraid. The Sages are here. You(Disciple) will survive...it will be important that you do.

    ReplyDelete